The Balkan Investigative Reporting Network (BIRN) announces calls for the engagement of young legal practitioners.
The internship program aims to empower the students of the Faculty of Law, by providing theoretical lessons in practice as active participants in monitoring the justice system in Kosovo.
Engagement in practical work for monitors / researchers is unpaid with flexible hours, for a period of six (6) months, with the possibility of continuation depending on the performance of the work.
- Bachelor in law;
- To be enthusiastic and to have the will to start the legal profession;
- To have good knowledge in writing the mother language;
- Advantage: knowledge of English;
Successful candidates will be responsible for:
- Attending ongoing training;
- Fulfillment of monitoring and research tasks and obligations;
- Follow-up of court hearings;
- Providing information according to professional standards.
To apply you must send a Curriculum Vitae (CV) and a letter of interest in Albanian via e-mail to email@example.com, writing the name, surname and position for which you are applying, no later than January 24, 2022, 23:59.