EU TACSO 3 project is organizing an on-line training program on Design Thinking for the civil society organizations (CSOs) in Kosovo that will take place on 28 – 29 October 2021.
The training program aims to provide theoretical and hands-on knowledge to different ranges of CSOs including national networks, re-granting organizations, social service providers, capacity building providers etc. Interested applicants are required to demonstrate ability and motivation to apply Design Thinking aspects in their organizational development processes. The training programe will be implemented in Albanian and English with interpretation in Albanian, Serbian and English.
During the training, the participants will be introduced to the methodology, learn how to use the Design Thinking tools, and will work on developing a solution of their own on a given challenge. The participants will go through all five stages of Design Thinking and they will build their own prototype, test it with potential users or other stakeholders, and create a new improved solution that is based on future users’ needs. During the training they will learn how to express and execute their ideas, build new products or services, how to improve existing ones, and how to successfully implement innovations in their society.
The Training on Design Thinking aims to serve two main objectives:
- Strengthening organizational development of CSOs to rethink the classic traditional approach of project management especially during the stakeholder consultation phase
- Encouraging the embracement of Design Thinking methodology in the activities and projects of CSOs in Kosovo to provide long term needs-based solutions
In order to ensure effective training with in-depth approach and practical exercises, the number of selected CSOs including national networks, re-granting organizations, social service providers, capacity building providers etc. for the regional training will be limited (up to approximately 20 representatives of networks/organizations).
Each CSO network or organization can apply with up to two representatives to attend the training. It is expected that proposed participants are working directly on tasks contributing to introduction and adoption of the new approaches in organizational development.
The selection will be made by EU TACSO 3 based on the following criteria:
- Organization demonstrates motivation to increase knowledge and skills in applying Design Thinking aspects in organizational development
- Organization clearly demonstrates the need and readiness to introduce and adopt new approaches in organizational development and the approach to groups of interest
- Proposed participants/representatives of the organization are directly involved in the activities contributing to creation and introduction procedures and adoption of the new approaches in organizational development
Deadline for application is Wednesday, 20 October 2021 at 17:00hrs.
Click the following link for the application form.