The sixth edition of the European Integration School will take place online on November 1-15, 2021. During these two weeks, a theoretical and practical program will be offered on:
- Recent developments and challenges in the European Union
- Regional cooperation and EU enlargement to the Western Balkans
- Membership negotiations
- The importance of inclusiveness in the success of the EU membership process
During the European Integration School you will use a variety of teaching and training methods such as: lectures, practical presentations, and interactive discussions with knowledgeable professors, as well as high-level national and international experts on European integration and the Western Balkans.
Also, the European Integration School will include sessions of conversations with representatives from the Albanian Parliament, European Union institutions and regional institutions, who will discuss with the participants on the future of the European Union as well as possible challenges and scenarios in the European integration process of the Western Balkans.
Who can apply?
- Albanian public administration officials (including those from local self-government and independent institutions) working in the field of European integration, who intend to engage in the negotiation process
- Young researchers and representatives of non-profit organizations
- Journalists and media representatives
- Representatives from the business community and other stakeholders
Applicants must have a good level of English because most of the sessions will be conducted only in English.
Interested participants are kindly requested to send within 15.10.2021, a CV and a motivation letter to express the vision of their commitment and potential contribution to Albania’s process of European integration, and the approval by their superior for participation in the European Integration School.
The application must be sent via email to Info.Kkie@parlament.al.