European Movement in Albania (EMA) invites all the interested to apply for an opportunity to follow an intensive internship at the EMA office, which aims the familiarization to work within the NGO sector and with the work experience in general.
- Scientific research
- Project implementation
- Social media managing
- Writing and translation of articles
- Administrative support and
- Other tasks depending on the applicant’s interest
- Free access to use EMA’s documents and publications which can give a better opportunity to have in-depth knowledge for the European Integration Process of Albania and the policies of the EU.
- Opportunity to become members of the European Movement International Network. This will increase the contacts and the chances for a further development of their professional carriers.
- Working Certificate will be granted as an acknowledgment of their work.
The interested must have the requirements below
- To be at least in the third year of their university studies
- Language proficiency in English
- Knowledge of Albanian is mandatory
- To have good knowledge of Microsoft Office Package
- Familiarity with social networking sites
- To be able to work in the team, but also independently
- Creative and flexible
Please send your CV and a Motivation letter (either in Albanian or English) to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
Deadline for application: 24.10.2021.