EUROLAB INTERNATIONAL GROUP is looking for a Lawyer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Covers the operational tasks of the department;
- Manages the process of exchanging relevant documentation and archiving in the department;
- Records and notifies the department on the possible legal changes and updates;
- Drafts, manages, updates, monitors legal files and specific acts of each legal file;
- Monitors communications and follow-up on specific issues;
- Adapts, monitors the various contracts necessary for the progress of business activity and performs relevant reporting to the Manager of the Legal Department.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Bachelor in Law (at a University outside Albania);
- To have more than 3 years of work experience;
- Advantage: experience and knowledge of company law, Administrative and Civil law;
- Very good knowledge of English and Italian;
- Excellent coordination and teamwork skills;
- Excellent communication and organizational skills.
Eligible candidates can send their applications to the address firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject of the email should be specified the job position of the application.