Are you an experienced mediator or trainer? Do you want to be part of ICC’s largest educational event of the year?
There is still time!
Submit your application before 23.59 EST on 30 November 2021 for your chance to participate in the 17th ICC Mediation Competition taking place on 7-15 February 2022 online.
Play the role of a Mediator or a Judge and help guide 48 teams from 34 countries through their Mediation Week journey!
How to apply?
- Apply via the event webpage on or before 30 November 2021
- Newcomer professionals will be requested to enter their email address to access the application form
- Returning professionals are invited to login with the same email address they used for the last edition to have their basic information pre-filled
- Mediation qualifications and accreditations
- Experience in (commercial) mediation
- Other relevant dispute resolution experience and professional background
- Experience in conducting mediation and ADR trainings
- English language skills
- Cross-cultural experience
Need more information?
Contact the ICC Organizing Committee for any questions you might have!