Every year, the purpose of the Albanian ICT Awards is to identify and evaluate innovators who, via their creations, products or services have contributed to the development of the information and communication technology industry in all the Albanian-speaking territories.
Entrepreneurs, representatives of the public administration sector, Executive Directors of various businesses, financial representatives, experts, academics, doctoral students, as well as other representatives of businesses and ICT-related agencies participated in a high spirit evening, where the innovators of the year received 8 awards.
Albanian ICT Awards believes that technology is an inseparable phenomenon for our lives, the defining force of a new social order in which innovation is no longer an option, but a necessity imposed on all human activity, so this year was added the price of the innovative blockchain venture – to assess achievements in the latest technological developments.
- Woman in ICT: Rewards all Albanian women and girls for their achievements, individual accomplishments, or representation in various teams by offering their great and distinguished contribution to encourage and motivate the development and advancement of Albanian women in ICT.
- Innovation of the year: Rewards programmers, developers, or teams who develop software, applications, upgrade, or make any type of technology or innovation in the field of ICT, be it desktop, web, cloud-based, AI, AR, VR, ML, IoT, Mobility and so on.
- ICT Startup of the year: Rewards successful entrepreneurial individuals who have recently established a successful company based on the use of Information and Communication Technology.
- Innovative Venture Award at Blockchain: Rewards blockchain technology and service providers. This award recognizes individuals, startups, technology projects of companies, government agencies or non-governmental entities that provide blockchain solutions to transform the operations, supply chains or ecosystems of their clients / users.
- Diploma of the year:Rewards students studying in the field of informatics, computer science, or derivative fields, who have successfully finalized their project
- The rising star of the year: Rewards young people, adolescents or children under the age of 18 who have demonstrated their talent in the field of ICT and their special skills through the development of specific successful projects, be it software, solutions or any ICT product.
- Woman in ICT: Kristiana Filip with the Legit
- ICT Innovation of the Year: Skaitech with the Albanian First Drone project
- ICT Startup of the Year: Rubicon with the Pago platform
- Innovative Entrepreneurship Award at Blockchain: Dardan Isufi with the Eva project
- ICT Diploma of the Year: Kristi Gorea with the project “Use of NFTs in property registration, a case study for Albania.”
- ICT Rising Star 16-21: Leart Qefalia with the Medical Assistant project
- ICT Rising Star until 16: Andi Mashkulli with the project “Travigo”
Kristiana Filip, as Founder of Legit, was awarded the prize ‘Woman in ICT’.
Legit is thankful for this award.