The Court of Appeals of the Republic of Kosovo announces the Competition for Interns at the Court.
- Assists the administration’s office in the organization and storage of cases, as well as general management
- Acts under the direct supervision of the President of the Court and under the general supervision of the Administrator of the Court
- Assists judges in dealing with filing case entries
- Assists in the work of various offices in the Court, including registration, trials, etc
- Performs other duties, as required
- Bachelor or Masters in Law
- Knowledge of court proceedings
- Ability to conduct legal research
- Sufficient legal knowledge
- Excellent skills in legal drafting including the ability to draft legal documents, as well as excellent speaking skills
Necessary documents for the application:
- A copy of diploma
- Various professional specializations
- Other certificates
- Two recommendations etc
You can access the application format following this link.
Alternative form of access: You can take the application form and submit it to the Court of Appeals of Kosovo – Palace of Justice, building B – Neighborhood “Prishtina e Re”, Str: “Nekibe Kelmendi”
Applications can also be submitted by Post.
For detailed information you can contact at tel: 038 / 200-17-540
Deadline for application: 22.09.2021