OSCE Mission in Kosovo is looking for an International expert on Emergency Response System in Corrections (SSAs)
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Drafts the training methodology and materials in consultation with the Chief of PDMS and deliver final training agenda, video presentations, PowerPoint presentations, practical exercises and case studies, a pre-course evaluation test and a training evaluation questionnaire satisfactorily incorporating the PDMS comments and submit to the Chief of PDMS and in electronic form/as agreed with the PDMS Chief
- Conducts five (5) days of Specialized training on Emergency Response System for 15 corrections officers and managers of Kosovo Correctional Service and assist them to cope with the challenges that they meet during the training
- Provides advice on the sustainability of the specialized training programme in the relevant area to the PDMS
- Produces the final consultancy report and recommendations for further action.
- University degree in Law, Social Sciences, Management or other similar vocational qualification relevant to the topic
- Proven experience specializing in law enforcement training or similar
- Minimum ten (10) years of relevant professional experience on working with correctional services
- Demonstrated ability and willingness to work as a member of a team, with people of different cultural and religious backgrounds and demonstrated gender sensitivity
- Professional fluency in English
- Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to work under pressure and with limited time frames
Deadline for application: 09.09.2021
All the interested candidates can continue with the application procedures by following this link.