KEDS Energy is looking for a qualified person for the position of Director of the Legal Office.
About the position
The Director of the Legal Office has the primary objective and ensures that the company is acting in accordance with the Law at all times, while pursuing all the procedures that take place inside and outside it.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provides analysis and advices to the Management on legal matters, including but not limited to: commercial contracts, employment, corporate governance, regulator and environmental policies, etc,;
- Advises Management on new laws, existing laws and legal rights that would affect the functionality of the company;
- Oversees the legal affairs of the company as a whole, including acting as the legal representative of the company;
- Drafts and reviews legal strategies in response to any litigation;
- Stays always and fully informed on legal trends, energy trends, changes in laws and regulations related to court cases;
- Develops bargaining skills to prepare verbal / written responses, from formulating a strategy to appearing in court to argue any litigation against the company;
- Develops and recommends company policy for stance on all legal issues;
- Represents the company or its officials in various legal proceedings;
- Works with the legal team and others being collaborative and creative in problem solving approaches.
Requirements and Qualifications
- Bachelor and / or Master level;
- To have passed the Bar Exam;
- To have at least 2 years of managerial experience;
- To have at least 5 years of professional experience in legal matters;
- Excellent knowledge of Albanian and English languages;
- Advantage: knowledge of Serbian and Turkish;
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Office;
- Very good knowledge of the legal system and applicable laws in the Republic of Kosovo;
- Possess professional integrity, ethics and honesty;
- To have effective communication skills, especially when it comes to discussing legal issues with the outside world;
- Maintain a professional image as well as provide a positive image of the company to the public.
How to apply?
To apply for this position, you must submit the following documents:
- Diploma and proof of passing the bar exam;
- Evidence from work experience and
- Certificate / Proof that you are not under investigation by the Court.
Documents should be sent to this email address: HR@keds-energy.com specifying in the title the position for which you are applying, no later than December 7, 2021, 16:00.