Kosovar Association for Development and Innovation is looking for a Project Manager for the project “Teaching Law”.
The “Teaching Law” project aims to contribute to strengthening the rule of law and the culture of legality in Kosovo by improving and guiding the secondary education sector with the most innovative practices and processes.
Through this project, the aim is to achieve the development and acquisition of knowledge, values, attitudes and key behaviors of young students by developing curricula and curricula that support the rule of law, culture of legality and training of teachers to improve and change policies and practices of legal pedagogy.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Coordinates the overall implementation of the project, including the progress of activities according to the project plan;
- Ensures timely implementation of project activities, including activities implemented in cooperation with partners;
- Ensures the implementation of project activities in accordance with the requirements of the organization’s management;
- Collaborates with government and local institutions, in particular with the Ministry of Education-Science and Technology and the Municipal Directorates of Education, to ensure the achievement of project results;
- Ensures that official records as well as project implementation are in line with local legislation and international best practices;
- Prepares and updates the work plan, monthly and annual reports, and ensures timely reporting to the donor.
- University degree in social sciences, law, management, economics, or any similar field;
- At least two (2) years of work experience in similar positions in civil society organizations;
- Demonstrated experience in project cycle implementation, coordination, monitoring and evaluation in the relevant sector;
- Good interpersonal communication skills and social competence;
- Knowledge of national and international policies in the field of education;
- Excellent knowledge of Albanian and English in writing and verbal communication and team building.
- Advantage: Knowledge of the Serbian language;
- Self-initiative, proactive approach and ability to prioritize activities;
- To have experience in using Microsoft Office programs: MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, Internet, social media, etc.
Required documentation for application:
- Letter of interest, and
- Contact list of two (2) persons who can be contacted as a reference.
Application documents should be sent to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org with the title “Teaching Law Project Manager”.
The deadline for submission is February 1, 2022, until midnight.