The Secretariat of the Kosovo Prosecutorial Council announces the vacancies for interns at:
- Secretariat of the Kosovo Prosecutorial Council – 2 candidates
- Appellate Prosecution – 4 candidates
The main tasks of the intern:
Performs duties assigned by the Chief Prosecutor, Prosecutor and Administrator. Assists the Chief Prosecutor, the Prosecutor and the Prosecution Administrator as well as performs other tasks in coordination with the Prosecution Officers.
Bachelor in Law.
- Knowledge of administrative, criminal procedures, etc .;
- Ability to conduct legal research;
- Ability to prepare legal acts;
- Ability to work with computers;
- Very good communication skills.
- Bachelor Degree;
- Certificate that you are not under investigation, not older than 6 months;
- Motivation letter;
- Identity card of the Republic of Kosovo (copy).
Deadline for application: 22/02/2022.
For more information, please visit the webpage www.prokuroria-rks.org.