Kosovar Council of Prosecution announces the competition for “Interns at the State Prosecutions’ Office”
Main tasks of the intern:
- Performs duties assigned by the Chief Prosecutor, Prosecutor and Administrator.
- Assists the Chief Prosecutor, the Prosecutor and the Administrator of the Prosecution as well as performs other tasks in coordination with the Prosecution Officers.
Bachelor in Law
- Knowledge of administrative, criminal procedures, etc .;
- Ability to conduct legal research;
- Ability to prepare legal acts;
- Computer skills;
- Communication skills
Documents for application:
- Application for internship;
- Bachelor diploma
- Certificate that you are not under investigation, not older than 6 months;
- Letter of interest
- Identity card of the Republic of Kosovo (copy).
Deadline for application: 11.11.2021
For more information visit the following link.