“ÇELIKU” Law Firm is looking for a Lawyer for one of its clients – a company operating in the field of construction.
- Drafts contracts or agreements for customers and suppliers
- Compiles administrative complaints
- Monitors administrative processes such as: obtaining and implementing construction permits, use permits, mortgage verifications and other similar processes, necessary during the implementation of the construction activity
- Represents the company at administrative institutions such as State’s Cadaster Agency, National Business Center, National / Regional Inspectorate of Territorial Defense, etc
- Maintains correspondence, monitors or follows up the appeals of administrative processes related to the institutions in question
- Maintains contact with the “ÇELIKU” law firm- the legal representative of the company, with which it maintains constant consultation for the realization of all the mentioned processes.
- Bachelor Degree in Law
- Advantage: candidates with a master’s degree and / or with the attorney’s license
- To have 3 years of work experience
- Advantage: previous work experience as a lawyer in a company or to have very good knowledge of the applicable legislation in the field of construction and / or cadaster law
- Proficiency in English
- Advantage: to have very good knowledge of Italian language
- To have general knowledge on the legislation on companies, construction, cadaster, etc
- To have very good computer skills, or at least to know very good the Microsoft Office package
- Willingness to work both in the office and outside the office.
All the interested professionals can send a CV and a motivation letter, until August 25, at 17:00, via email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org.