Kontakt is looking for a young, talented and high-integrity individuals to join our team as a Lawyer.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating a range of industry-specific and general commercial contracts between the different parties involved in a project.
- Drafting of statements and power of attorneys.
- Interpreting and analyzing documents, legislation and any other documentation;
- Following the procedure for participation in the tenders and completing the relevant documentation;
- Follow the procedures for displaying the Building Permit and the Use Permit for the facilities that are foreseen to be constructed by the Company and to provide relative documents;
- Representation in the state administration bodies as well as legal and private persons in which the company is involved or interested party;
- Representation before the courts on various company matters
- The negotiation of contracts with third parties.
- Discussions and evaluation with the client, tire advice about their rights and obligations.
- Guiding clients through various forms of dispute resolution, up to and including litigation, when contracts are breached, payments are not made, injuries sustained, and other issues arise around the project.
- Keeping up to date with changes in the law
- Graduated from the Faculty of Law, University of Tirana
- Minimum 3 years work experience (preferably in Construction Sector)
- Good command of English.
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Ability to work to deadlines, under pressure
- Ability to work on your own initiative and as part of a team
- Good user of Microsoft Office.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, including strong drafting skills.
- Possess Lawyer License, would be an advantage.
Interested candidates should apply by sending their CV at email@example.com