GIZ is seeking to fill the position of Local Intern for the process of Procurement.
Main tasks and responsibilities
- Ensures that the necessary office supplies are available
- Purchases office equipment and supplies within set value limits
- Reports damage to the procurement & contracting officer organizes and monitors the service and repair of office equipment
- Photocopies and scans documents accordingly (digital and physical files)
- Organizes and compiles information materials
- Labels files in accordance with GIZ filing rules
- Completes forms and tables in accordance with specific instructions from the procurement & contracting officer
- Helps in preparing the call for expression of interest or invitation to tender
- Documents service requests and enquiries
- Performs other duties and tasks at the request of the Procurement and Contracting officer.
- Required qualifications, competencies and experience
- Student in the last year of studies or recent graduates with a Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, finance, project management, finance or law.
Initial experience (internship or similar) in this area, would be an advantage.
Other knowledge, additional competences
- Very good knowledge of English; German will be an asset
- Good working knowledge of computer applications (e.g. MS Office)
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Motivated team player with sound judgment and problem-solving skills
- Friendly and helpful attitude; good interpersonal skills and service orientation.
Location: GIZ Office-Pristina
Duration: The internship will last 6 months.
This is a full-time internship (8hrs per day, 40hrs per week)
How to apply?
Interested and suitably qualified and experienced candidates are invited to submit their electronic application in English, in PDF version,to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CV (Europass template is recommended)
- Letter of motivation
- Diploma(s), references/recommendations
Subject of the email: Name & Surname – Local Intern – Procurement
Deadline for the application: 14 November 2021