The Municipality of Istog announces a vacancy for a Legal Specialist.
General job description
- Assists in drafting work plans for the implementation of tasks defined based on the objectives of the unit and provides recommendations regarding the realization of the objectives of the unit;
- Participates in the drafting and development of legislation and other legal acts, contracts, agreements in the field of activity of the municipality;
- Ensures that the content and form of draft normative acts are correct, both linguistically and technically, and are identical in the official languages;
- Prepares documents and accompanying documents for submission of draft normative acts to the Government;
- Assists in the preparation of legal opinions as well as the drafting of draft agreements, draft decisions and other draft acts;
- Collaborates with other units within the municipality for activities related to the field of legislation;
- Performs other duties in accordance with laws and regulations which may reasonably be required from time to time by the supervisor.
General Admission Requirements
- To be a citizen of the Republic of Kosovo;
- To have full capacity to act;
- To be fluent in one of the official languages, in accordance with the Law on Languages;
- To be medically fit to perform the relevant task;
- Not to be convicted by a final decision for committing a criminal offense intentionally;
- Not to have in force a disciplinary measure for removal from a position of public official, dismissed according to this law.
General formal requirements
- Required education: Bachelor in Law
- Special formal qualifications: Certificates of training in this position;
- Work experience required: No work experience required.
- Complete and specialized knowledge in the specific professional field;
- High level of professional or technical knowledge of the respective field and understanding of the fields related to the tasks and responsibilities;
- Good knowledge of research methods, which help in preparing basic or analytical reports in decision making;
- Logical reasoning and analysis skills;
- Ability to make independent professional judgments and exercise discretion over matters and make an important contribution to policy development and implementation;
- Research, analytical, evaluative skills and formulation of professional recommendations and advice;
- Communication skills and personal influence, including the ability to represent.
How to apply
Required documents for application
- Copies of diplomas issued by educational institutions;
- Copies of proof of employment;
- Copies of training evidence;
- Evidence that you are not under investigation (by the court).
Deadline for application: 09/02/2022