“An investment in knowledge pays the best interest” said one of the founding fathers of the United States of America (USA). Thinking about that, he was the same man saying that “In this world nothing is certain but death and taxes”. (Benjamin Franklin, for your interest.)
Here at Legit we are very sure of one thing – that anyone should dare to know. From Horace to Khant, we articulate the latin mantra sapere aude as an opportunity to become legal tech- wise.
- Business Process Outsourcing (BPO) might be a smart choice for your business.
- Intellectual Property (IP) is an asset, just like any other physical property your company owns.
- Copyright laws offer more protection and less formalities.
- Digitalization is the future!
- A paperless world is one step out of your comfort zone!
- Electronic contracts will elevate the way you do legal transactions.
- You can actually help to improve the unemployment rate in Albania!
- A healthy workplace starts with you! Always inform your employees on their rights!
- Never forget to draft a written employment contract.
- A NDA is just as important as a Contract.
- Here is how you can get an e-invoice for your business!
- Bona fides is the panacea to your contractual relationships.
- Patent your creation if your business is oriented to invention.
- Trademark is your business card. Never underestimate its power!
- Businesses oriented to “ethics on business” are more lucrative than the ones that operate on the market by following unethical practices.
- Time spent on the negotiation process is never wasted!
- You can publish any vacancy at Legit.
Always remember “You honor the dream by doing the work!”
It is easy if you Subscribe!
- Artificial intelligence is the future! Here you can understand it legally.
- The odyssey of the Albanian judicial system reform is coming to an end.
- You can learn for free and earn an e-certificate by online courses.
- International Conferences are one click away.
- Big fan of cinema? Feel free to share your preferences with us!
- The EU loves the integrity of its internal market. We do too!
- The future of legal education is legal tech curriculums.
Last but not least, we invite you to submit papers concerning any area of law for publication in our Blog.
Dare to Submit! Dare to be Legit!