- First Instance Court of Pristina – 8 positions;
- First Instance Court of Ferizaj – 4 positions.
Purpose of this position:
Identify, scan and prepare material of registers and fasting cases according to Administrative Instruction no. 02/2021 On the Preservation, Transfer and Destruction of Registers and Judicial Cases.
- Identifies registers and court cases that have met the legal requirements for disposal;
- Scans registers and court cases which have met the legal requirements for destruction;
- Prepares registers and court cases which have met the legal requirements for destruction;
- Prepares reports on his / her work and reports to his / her immediate superior
- Ensures that all work tasks are performed with due diligence.
- Excellent communication skills (oral and written);
- Good writing skills in Albanian and Serbian;
- Good computer skills (Word and Excel)
Educational and professional qualifications and work experience for this position:
- Bachelor in Law;
- 1 year of work experience.
Required documentation for application:
- Copy of ID card;
- CV of the candidate;
- Copy of diploma;
- Certificate that you are not under investigation;
- Other certificates, if any.
Deadline for application: 21.12.2021
For more information please visit the following link.