The internship program is developed within the project “Youth for Justice” which has the main goal to empower young people to seek justice and become active participants in the justice system in Kosovo.
- Duration: 6 months (November 1, 2021 – April 30, 2022)
- Location: Courts in Prishtina, Peja, Gjakova, Ferizaj, Gjilan, Mitrovica, Prizren and their branches
Criteria and qualifications
- Final year or graduate students from public or private universities in Kosovo
- Possess professional communication and writing skills in Albanian (knowledge of English or Serbian languages is an advantage)
- Possess basic computer skills and Word, Powerpoint and Excel software
- Possess knowledge of legal procedures and skills in drafting legal documents
- Ability and willingness to work independently and in a dynamic work environment
- Possess identification documents and has a bank account
- Provide professional support to judges and relevant court staff
- Assist in other duties as needed by the court
- Demonstrate flexibility in working hours
- Report to YIHR KS on a monthly basis and to court staff as needed
To apply you must submit all of these documents:
- CV (max. 2 pages)
- Cover letter (max. 500 words)
- Grade transcript (downloaded from SEMS).
Applications must be submitted electronically to the email email@example.com until October 17, 2021, at 17:00 with the subject “Application for the internship program 2021“.