EPPC Albania is looking for a Senior Lawyer.
– Supports the company to achieve the targets in sales volumes and revenues, without any legal risk;
– Takes the necessary actions and activities to support company’s activities;
– Negotiates, drafts, manages the legal progress of all contracts and correspondences with suppliers and distributors of the company;
– Leads complex legal activities;
– Manages and provides legal tasks to the group of legal entities;
– Support and manage the legal strategies and responsibilities for all legal entities in several jurisdictions;
– Provides counsel to Shareholders, CEO and other departments;
– Identifies, researches, and analyzes legal issues that affect the business activity of the Company;
– Prepares and manages the strategy and goals for the Legal team;
– Develops and provides training on legal issues for different audiences in all departments, in every country where the company performs its activities;
– Supervises Legal team and legal managers or in charge persons in other countries;
– Develops and manages the legal department budget (including external consultant);
– Special duties as assigned from time to time.
Requirements for this position are:
- Bachelor in Law;
- Master of Science in Law, preferred in trade and private law;
- 10 years of work experience in legal field;
- Knowledge in national trade law;
- Experience in legal negotiation;
- Experience advising senior management of complex companies;
- Experienced with litigation management;
- Professional Legal English;
- Proven skills in management & leadership of teams & building teamwork.
To apply for this opportunity, please fill out your application at https://eppc.al/sq/aplikoni.
You will be contacted by EPPC only if your CV will be qualified by our recruitment team.