Center for Legal Civic Initiatives announces the vacancy for the position of Center’s Coordinator.
- Organizes activities within the project;
- Fulfills the aiming project’s results according to the predictions in the project proposal;
- Recruits new staff members according to the regulations and procedures of the Center for Legal Civic Initiatives, donor’s requirements, Labor’s Code, and audit’s recommendations;
- Drafts contracts;
- Collaborates with the project’s team;
- Complies all the procurement procedures for all the expenditures of the project in cooperation with the team of the Center;
- Maintains all the documents of the project in a systematic and regular manner;
- Performs specific tasks as defined in the manual of procedures and policies of the Center;
- Performs other tasks as required during the employment in accordance with the needs of the Center.
- Bachelor and Master in social sciences, law, or finance
- Previous working experience in project’s management is required if the candidate has only a bachelor degree
- To have very good knowledge of English language
- To have very good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- To show motivation in performing the duties and responsibilities required for this position
- To be systematic, programmed and have knowledge in maintaining project’s documentation
- To be willing to work extra hours if the Center needs so
- To have previous work experience in writing, coordinating and managing projects for civil society organizations
Required documents for the application:
- A copy of Diploma, attached a copy of the list of the grades from Bachelor and/ or Master studies, or any other document equivalent to them
- Certificate proving the knowledge of the English language
- Any relevant documentation showing the candidate’s qualifications and previous experiences
- Certificate of Criminal record
- Preferable: a reference letter from previous employers.
The deadline for applications: August 23, 2021, at 16.00.
The documentation can be sent scanned via the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or deposited at the head offices of the Center for Legal Civic Initiatives at Str. “Vaso Pasha” Pll.12, Shk.1, Ap. 1 Tirana